YWAM Madison presents “Women and Children at Risk,” an hour long presentation of live music, video, testimonies, dance, and art that will share the stories of our work in Asia, Africa and Latin America. Our goal is to raise awareness for street kids, AIDS orphans, refugees, child soldiers and victims of human trafficking. We will also share stories of hope and restoration.
Our teams will also bring a variety of cultural items, souvenirs, and art to give a taste of India, Africa, southeast Asia and Latin America. Some of these items will be available for purchase. All proceeds will benefit the women and children we encountered on outreach.
Five teams will be on tour in the midwest, east coast, and parts of Canada. See the schedule below. Links open in a new window and take you to the church or school's website for location information. Times are subject to change — we recommend calling the event location to verify.
The tour culminates with the DTS graduation at the YWAM Training Center on March 12 at 7:30 PM. Join us!
Wisconsin/Iowa/Illinois/Minnesota (two teams)
- March 2, evening: East Madison Baptist, Madison WI
- March 2, evening: Redamte Coffeehouse, Madison WI
- March 3, morning: Checkrow Community Church, Avon IL
- March 3, morning: Lamb of God Lutheran Church, Pewaukee WI
- March 4, morning: Master's Commission, Bethesda Christian Fellowship, Madison WI
- March 4, morning: Northeastern Lutheran High School, Green Bay WI
- March 5, morning: ALCS & Highpoint Schools, Madison WI
- March 6, evening: Highpoint, City Church, Living Waters, and Bethesda youth groups, Madison & Sun Prairie WI
- March 7, morning: ALCS, Madison WI
- March 7, morning: Waterloo Christian School, Waterloo IA
- March 7, evening: TnT City Church, Madison WI
- March 7, evening: Cedar Hills Community Church, Cedar Rapids IA
- March 10, morning: Metro Believers Church, Madison WI
- March 10, morning: Good Shepherd, Owatonna MN
- March 10, evening: buy a paper